jeudi 5 septembre 2013

recent cravings

Lately, when I want a food, I want only that food and I want it now. It’s the strangest thing, but nothing else will satisfy (and believe me I’ve tried substitutes). Also, those “really gotta have it, want it now” food cravings I’ve been having are never for items that I presently have in my cupboards, naturally. A couple of examples of the recent insanity:Indian FoodSteak from OutbackPhiladelphia Roll SushiChicken Flavored RamenOlive Garden BreadsticksMy cravings have been all over the place (not pictured here, Red Robin Mushroom Swiss Burger and pancakes with berry syrup – for dinner), but there’s one thing that has been consistent: my loving husband entertains each and every one of my unusual requests. I am SO thankful! Happy Eating!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire